Brisvegas 2008 Motor Show

G

Unregistered
Thanx for the pics, but WTH is goin on? Half of these cars are already on the showroom floor and that Red Civic Type R was as last years Motor Show. Well done HONDA!

Show us the new GTR!!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Dont worry Steve, the new GTR is coming down under for this years motor show so everyone can have a gander. Plus the new Toyota coupe i think.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea the OP of those photos said something along those lines (not many new cars at all).

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Owwww visualising myself in that Evo makes me excited like this "Cakes and Pies, Cakes and Pies". Clap Clap.

Just out of interest, does anyone know how many benjamins the EVO X will be going for?

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Don't know about the Benjamin's but its sure to be a truck load of Lobsters.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
i like the STI as well...how big is that air scoupe!

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
I saw one on the road this week....gun metal grey one.

They don't excite me that much to look at and I'm disappointed that they have the girly DSG box :(

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
They don't all have the DSG. Over here there are 3 models, an RS version only available in white with no air con, radio or anything. Then a model with a 5 speed manual, then one with the SST gearbox.

G

Unregistered
I quite like the white, but I assume it would be the best base to work off to customise a colour scheme or team livery.

And I wouldn't call the DSG box girly, sure a manual is more fun, but the Paddle Shift arrangement is the way forward and will shift HEAPS quicker than anyone with a manual.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Isen't white a "good luck" colour in Japan?

Top Bottom