Burnouts

G

Unregistered
My vote is for the first one - it's clearly a street car, sounds tough as, and you've gotta give respect that he's done the burnout with his expensive 18" or 19" Billet rims on!!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I can't see the second one but the Dodge is pretty tough.

Check out the green HQ in this clip (it's the 3rd car)

Now thats a burnout !!

No brakes either :)

sickvr4

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
that green hq was good. oh the good old days of owning a kingswood. brings back some memorys. although my burnouts were no where near that good. lol

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
It's got over 2000hp thats why ;)

I think I'll pop down to the shops and get a $2 bag of chips (gee I remember when $2 would be enough to feed a couple of starving teenagers) but before I do that I better fill 'er up or I might not have enough to get back with.
Not really a daily driver anymore is it.

sickvr4

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
i'd hate to think what a 2000hp kingswood/monaro would cost to run. i cringe at the thought of how much my old one would cost to run now. back when fuel was between 90 - 95 cents a litre it cost me about $70 to fill up. and it only got about 330kms to a tank.

G

Unregistered
Hands down the Falcon Ute, I dont care its not a street car, he went hard and thats what made it soooo good.

G

Unregistered
That Ute is Brett Stevens, it has a 540ci supercharged Merlin running at 2500BHP.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha go Perth boys ;) He gave that HELL to light the back end up like that...

Sorry Ryan, I don't rate it - that mustang sat on its front brakes to do that. No points there, that's no real burnout.

The purple VH gave me a chuckle ;) But I AM an evil bastard :p

Top Bottom