Bushes

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey Guys!!!

Went and got a service today, my car is fantastic! I put in the SP111 oil and all is great! BUT I was wondering ... the front bushes ... are these the same as in a Magna Wagon? I need one replaced and the guy who worked on it was unsure .... I knew I could come to you guys for expert advice!!;);););)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i'd say.. go to fulcrum's website.. as far as i remember they did stock polyurethane bushes for our cars..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah sorry the front steering bushes

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
I have been there but I have to go in and see them.....ahhh more time without the car shame noone knows off hand, any Kiwis on here that might know? Magna - VR4 same front steering bushes?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Ok Boys and ladies..... I have some info
The Front Control Arm - Inner Bushes appear to be the same as the Galant SM5H41 Series Code SPF2079K which can be bought from Fulcrum for $49.10
I have checked this overseas and SPF2079K relates directly to the Legnums

http://www.priracing.com/section.php?xSec=288

These are all the same as the Galant.....

G

Unregistered
Yeah, as you can see, some UK peeps have used the fulcrum bushes. Not heard any feedback on them though.

Now that VR-4s are out and about over there, do you think Fulcrum will produce a complete bushing set?

Top Bottom