Campbelltown area.

G

Unregistered
Just wondering if anyone from the campbelltown area has a 97 onwards galants I can check out.

Just want to compair that to the legnum before I decide on what car im going.

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
Have only ever seen one galant in Ingleburn. Not a member on here though. Really aren't much different from a leggy just a sedan and what you see from your rear view mirror.

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
Yeah pretty much same car as mentioned. You get more space with a legnum but more women with a galant.

G

Unregistered
Hahaha that part doesnt bother me im married and have a 8 yr old

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
Hahaha, all good. If you need space for shopping etc the legnum would be the go.

Then again when i think about it you could fit more women in a legnum if you really wanted.

Cheers Mark.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Galant weighs 50 to 100kg less than a legnum depending on the model. A type v manual legnum can weigh less than an auto type s galant though so in some cases there isn't a great deal of difference there.
I think galants look nicer but the rear seats don't fold down so they're less practical for loading up. If you never plan on carrying anything bigger than what can fit in a sedan boot then that's not an issue either.

Finally galants typically cost more than legnums, there aren't as many galants on the road.

G

Unregistered
ive got my eye on a 2 cars atm one is a galant and the other is a legnum,
legnum is in qld and galant in nsw,

will hopefuly have a new car in the next 2 weeks

Top Bottom