swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
NEWS! My mane is one the List :)
Bad news - my mate that was going half with me pulled out after i paid the deposit - Got to find another keen soul to go halfs. We were going to use gin new GTR but now it will Legnum - Got to get to 450 hp somehow before that.
The guiy organising it is super friendly and keen to help so if any others want to join, i urge you to do so

PS Co-Pilot wanted, must be able to drive lol

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Thats awesome news mate! Really glad I posted up now and another OzVR4 member jumped on board PM Nic aka knickers, I'm sure he'll join you.

And I must agree the organiser Tim is a really cool guy, he's going to be a very funny guy to hang out with!

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
First point: Awesome, love this sh*t

Second point: Cops are gonna have a FIELD DAY impounding all these cars under the hoon laws. Any burnout, speeding, dangerous driving and they'll seize. Gonna be Pokemon syndrome for 3000kms, gotta catch 'em all >.<

G

Unregistered
Well thats the thing, when else am I going to get the chance?

My Boss has already said he will sponsor us if we put some stickers on the car, so we are going to try and whore the car out a bit with stickers/vinyl to get some $$$.

Have you read the terms and conditions?

QUOTE:
Personal sponsorship for your vehicle is not permitted without the organizers prior consent. The organizers reserve the right to refuse 'unauthorised' sponsored vehicles or
individuals' entry to the event. Participation in the event will constitute consent to be photographed and to participate in the filming of footage documenting the event. You hereby​
grant the organizers permission to utilise and exploit your appearance in any and all manner and media throughout the world in perpetuity.

/QUOTE

I hope you have previously arranged this and they let you enter as a sponsored car!! other than that, GOOD LUCK!!!

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
No worries, already spoken to the organiser and he seems cool as long as the sponsorship is within reason :)

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Good man dimi! Gonna' have to have a Pre-Cannonball OzVR4 meet up.

I believe it was to info@cannonballworld.com, that certainly is the correct email address.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Tonight Tim released the start hotel for the Cannonball Rat Race 2012. Let me introduce you all to...

The Palazzo Versace Hotel on the Gold Coast!

PVentrance.jpg

location-main-image.jpg

Palazzo4_gallery__470x329.jpg

http://www.palazzoversace.com.au/

HOLY CRAP! This is going to be epic.

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
mmmm "Palazzo Versace".... stayed there 3 times... it is nice, but very over rated. There is regularly the Ferrari and Lamborghini club meets in the circular courtyard. This will be a cruise of biblical proportions! Congrats guys on having the $$ and courage to step up! Would be a blast, girls, exotic cars, money, parties...... very Entourage style!

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Oooh! Someone wants to hold my hand! :p

G

Unregistered
fuck ill fly there just to come to the party if u can get me in!

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
haha ahh yes I can see it now... cannonball run entrants + 20 guests

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Damn I would love to do this one day, ever since I saw the Cannonball movies and discovered the Gumball Rally! :)

Never thought it'd hit Australian shores!

Top Bottom