Car wash Meet on Friday 25th July

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Its a month since the last meet, Same place, same time. A new venue is being worked on but not finalized as yet. Hoping to have it more central.
THE CARWASH MEET IS ON FRIDAY 24TH 8.30 start with Yum Cha after 9.30 Freedom Fuels 2494 Logan Road, 8 Mile Plains.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Its just been brought to my Attention that its Friday the 24th.

reknor

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gridley
Drive
2000 White VR-4 Legnum
2008 Silver Lancer
theres a nice indian place in beenleigh 20mins south of the last place. would be cool to have a drive to the place to eat aswell.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
We can have a chat about a new location on the 24th. I was thinking maybe somewhere like Milton or somewhere south of the river but still central. Its still a drive for me as I live on the Gold Coast.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Hey guys, I'm hoping to make this meet, I'll be coming from Toowoomba so I'm going to need a meeting location :)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Just a quick one guys, I've had a couple of people interested in some of the stuff I've got for sale. If you let me know I can bring it with me to the meet and save on postage :)

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
That goes for anyone after bits and pieces from my wreck too, hit us up, I need cash to pay macca for the bits he is bringing for me :D

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Actually there are a couple of small clips I could use, there is like a plastic swivel type clip that holds a couple of the A/C lines together at the back of the engine bay and I could use the blue clip that holds the fuel line onto the fuel filter. That's if you have them available :)

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Just confirming, this meet is starting at 8pm?

Saying same time as last time isn't really helpful if we want new faces to attend...

@Rabit, can you add the finalized time and the address in the first post so people don't have to read through the whole thing.

Thanks.

@Macca, I did have the blue clip but I gave it to a friend last week to try on a different make of car, I don't think it fit so I will try to track it down.

The other A/C clip, can you get a photo so I know what you mean?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
No worries mate, I think I have a picture on my computer, I'll post it up when I get home.

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
I'LL try to make this, Macca can you bring thoughs flares and you dont have the rears??

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hey Symond, the flares are spoken for at the moment but if it falls through I'll bring them along for you. I'll let you know.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Simond, what flairs are you after, I have a white facelift that Im starting to pull parts off

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
Thanks Rabit, I sent you a message

Top Bottom