Car wash meet on FRIDAY 26th June

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Meet at 8-8.30 or a little earlier at the usual spot, the carwash on Logan Rd, Eight Mile Plains. To be followed by Yum Cha, just around the corner even if our resident friendly Asian pikes out and goes to work. LOL:)

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
For next time, I went to an awesome Bento Box place on Park Rd in Milton today, its all-you-can-fit on your bento-plate sushi and Japanese food etc. Tako Yaki, Spicy Calimari, Teriyaki Beef etc.
Was $15 for a plate, will have to check the night time prices tho.

Relmz

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
I'll try to make it out - probably can't hang around too long, but wouldn't mind saying g'day to you all.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Bump, this is still going ahead, there will be at least one car there - again... Make an effort guys.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Make that 3, just about to leave.

Relmz

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Sorry guys, just checking Google Maps and realized there's also a Freedom servo near Padstow Rd at Eight Mile Plains that has a carwash too - can anyone confirm which carwash you're meeting at?

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Oops, glad you guys still found it alright, thanks for coming.

Did anyone get any photos? I still can't believe we had 5/5 Wagons :D

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Not only 5 Legnums but 4 FL and only 1PFL, 3 white and 2 black

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Thanks for this meet :) first time in my live Ive seen 5 legnums in one place :D

Relmz

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Yeah, thanks guys - it was really great to meet you all :)

Top Bottom