Carsten (Gly) is a legend!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Carsten has just gone mad in the Guides sections with several great How To threads!

Just wanted to say a big thanks on behalf of all the members for the great contributions.

Much appreciated!

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
got one, i just refuse to work any more than 40hours a week, and i dont do weekends or public holidays! :D

will do a few more soon-ish....

oil/filter flush/change (due on mine soon so may aswell even thou its pretty simple)
rear diff fuild change,
transfer case fuild change,

MAYBE a DIY AYC fluid change, if im really game! (no MUT needed)

and if anyone here in nz has a triptronic ill show how you how to change/flush that aswell :p

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Awesome dude!! You rock! Your contribution to this site is VERY much appreciated!! :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Carsten, your input here as well as Brad's is invaluable. What would we do without you NZ'ers huh? I'm in the same boat as Kris asking where you find the time as well as posting all the stuff in ClubVR4 :D

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Agreed - I've personally learnt a hell of a lot from you since I joined, and I've always found you to be extremely helpful whenever anyone needs any assistance. Going to the efforts of writing those guides takes it to another level - love your work dude, this place wouldn't be nearly as useful without your contribution!!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Sorry I'll be sensible now - thanks, Carsten, for all your valuable contributions...

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Its great to have both Carsten & Brad on here, I appreciate the passion that you guys have for the VR-4. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom