CD Stacker model / part number

G

Unregistered
I am missing the CD stacker cartridge, does anyone know what the part number is or what other mitsubishi's have the same unit?

Its says, 10 disc CD Auto Changer U019

Anyone know where I could buy one?

Maybe someone could post a photo of there's?

G

Unregistered
Does anyone have this unit in there car? If so does your cartridge have a number on it?

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
Emanuel, you can have mine for the cost of postage. :)
Send me a private message.

G

Unregistered
Thanks got it in the mail.

For anyone else these are the numbers on it.
MR172559
34U722

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I have one in my car but appears to be jammed, will have to get the crow bar in there eh!

G

Unregistered
Mine is stuffed also ... I doubt its the cartridge, more likely the laser is stuffed ??

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Apparently these were factory units...I was told the Delica's also come with the same units

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I would imagine almost all mitsi's from the mid 90's with a 10cd stacker would have the same unit.

uncle ninja

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
Black 97 VR4, 07 Lancer 2.4 lt
I am actually chasing the whole unit because the dealership i bought it from obviously ripped it out and kindly screwed the littl diamond shaped holder back into my boot i would say they ripped the tuner out too. if there are any members looking to flick theirs im willing to pay delivery and or buy the unit/units? from anyone

Top Bottom