Center Cap Removal???? pls help

djhi

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
djhi
Drive
1997 vr4 legnum
hi guys and girls just wondering how to remove center caps from the stock rimz or from the evo 8 rims any help would be amazing as i really dont want to brake them.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Once you take off the wheel off the car Just tap them on the centre caps on the back of the wheel, should just come off, or if your strong enough you can push them off with your thumb. Never broken one and I tap them with the end of hammer.

djhi

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
djhi
Drive
1997 vr4 legnum
Once you take off the wheel off the car Just tap them on the centre caps on the back of the wheel, should just come off, or if your strong enough you can push them off with your thumb. Never broken one and I tap them with the end of hammer.
thanks gt do they have a C CLip or just simple flip them over and hammer them out? hahha also cheers for all the help over the last week mate means alot ;)

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Some might have a c-clip, if you wanna be extra careful you can remove the clip before tapping but seriously I've tapped so many with c-clips and never really broken one.

djhi

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
djhi
Drive
1997 vr4 legnum
thanks gt and also just so u guys no the centercaps from the stock pfl rims fit the evo8 enkie's perfeclty ,,, but there are a diffrent colour silver thats all ;)

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
thanks gt and also just so u guys no the centercaps from the stock pfl rims fit the evo8 enkie's perfeclty ,,, but there are a diffrent colour silver thats all ;)

All good, also by memory the Fto and some Magna are also same size centre caps if I'm not mistaken.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Sorry I just remembered also series 2 galant/legnum wheels have to take the clip out and centre caps actually gets taken out from inside of wheel so gets pushed back.
Sorry with the series 1 I forgot hoe it gets taken outbecause I was thinking of my old mazda sp20 wheels.

Top Bottom