Chrisvr4 aka Chris // Willemstad - CURACAO

Chrisvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris
Drive
Oldsmobile Alero GLS with a GT40 turbo and a newly edited Galant'98 VR4 Type S manual
Hey guys what's up?

Well my name is Chris i'm from an Island called Aruba, near the coast of Venezuela. But currently I'm living on the next door neigbour island called Curacao.
Just was search online for more info on the galant vr4 models and found this website. Well I was looking around and found some gr8 info on these cars.

Last week I bought a '98 Galant vr4 type S 5 speed manual in Japan.
So I didn't recieve it yet, hopefully I will recieve it by augst.

Hope you guys like the car.

Here are some pictures.

P1100511.JPG
Free file hosting from File Den!
P1100469.JPG
CA390064.JPG
CA390062.JPG
P1100497.JPG
P1100511.JPG
P1100503.JPG

P1100421.JPG
P1100432.JPG
P1100478.JPG

It has some mods, ,like catback, Tein coilovers, turbo timer, boost gauge, and who know what more, when I recieve it I will know what more mods it has.
Oh there's also 2 recaro seats but they didn't install them yet. So you can't see them in the car.

Chrisvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris
Drive
Oldsmobile Alero GLS with a GT40 turbo and a newly edited Galant'98 VR4 Type S manual
Ps: Dial Ups bewaree!!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Chris welcome to the site mate. Looks like you got yourself a real nice one there. Love the aftermarket seats. Hope she lobs onto your doors sooner rather than later. Cheers and thanks for the photos.

Chrisvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris
Drive
He he thanks guys, hmm well not really, it about 5.59 a gallon of a shitty fuel not even 89 octane

G

Unregistered
make sure you run it on 98 octane otherwise you may run into problems especially if you start to tweak it...you'll have to get bucket loads of octane booster, i think you can get it by the 20 L which will last you a while. Nice car it looks good with the wing, seats and steering wheel. Everyone will be drooling over your seats they look good.

G

Unregistered
I love the seats and the wing mate. Thats the same wing im hoping to get a hold of for my VR4. But shes a real beauty. I was a little worried about the seats to start off with because they were in a different car, but you cleared that up for me.

Chrisvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris
Drive
yeps, I should be getting new pics with them installed in my car.

Well the thing is that there's only one type of gasoline sold here, and that is 89 octain so they say! But if I need to put racing fuel in it I will do it just a little of or maybe throw a some oct booster. Let see, when I get the car, we will see how it runs.

Chrisvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris
Drive
Thanks guys

Now question what's the best piggy back or Ecu to use on these cars?
for tuning

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
wait till you here that fujistubo exhaust,youll love it when iy hits 5000rpm

i want those seats bigtime

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Welcome to the club Chris.
Stunning Galant VR-4 you've got there. Absolutely love the Recaro seats, the facelift flared guards, the menacing evo wing and the O.Z Racing wheels.
Yours and KB's have got to be the nicest pre facelift Galant's so far :drool:

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
yeps, I should be getting new pics with them installed in my car.

Well the thing is that there's only one type of gasoline sold here, and that is 89 octain so they say! But if I need to put racing fuel in it I will do it just a little of or maybe throw a some oct booster. Let see, when I get the car, we will see how it runs.

Got me didn't even notice it was a different car. To busy cleaning the drool off my chin. :ROFLMAO:

Chrisvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris
Drive
hehehehehe, lol.

Yeps they are pretty nice he?!?!

Thanks dudes,
well first thing first when I get it I will get the rear skirts fixed, I don't like when something doesn't match if you know what I mean , so got to fix that first. Then I will begin to mod the car.

Chrisvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris
Drive
Seats are now installed in my car.

Top Bottom