Cloth for Leather Interior Swap

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hi Guys,

Silly question, but would any one be interested in doing a swap for std interior for leather if I am unable to source a legnum with leather/manual/sunroof?

Regards,
Brent

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hey Hawks,

yeah i saw that the other day, good price, i was hoping for a sunroof though :p, i thought km's were a bit high at 120k also??

Whats your opinion on km's for the legnums?

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I would want to get a inspection report done before purchase for sure. As long as it is in good condition and all the servicing has been done, then it should be ok.

Remember that you get what you pay for.

As for your interior, why not consider getting the seats re-trimmed locally ? You could get whatever colour leather you like then :)

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Yeah, good point about the leather, i dont even want leather, its the other half that wants it! typical women... :s

on the km's i rather pay a bit more and get something with lower km's, just a peace of mind thing i guees....

Do know if there is anywhere in aus for intercooler piping kits for the legnums in aus? for aftermarket cooler?

G

Unregistered
cusco makes a partial hardpipe kit but for the std fmic

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Nice one hawks, I've got a manual leather one for sale too lol

I priced up black leather - it was $2400, that was all the seats and the door trims.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Personally I'm always surprised at just how cheap it is to re-upholster a car. Compared to panel work, its nuts... but then, its not that difficult, either *shrugs*

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hey Troy,

Sorry mate, already got a car with full leather, waiting for it to get complied.

Cheers,
Brent

Top Bottom