Cmoney (Cory) Adelaide, The Dirty South

G

Unregistered
Hey Guys ive been a member on here for few months now (old site) havent posted anything purely just gettin some info.
My Legnum is currently Getting Insurance Quotes.... Long story short
97 Legnum Blue / Sunroof.
While being Taken off the Boat just over 5 weeks ago it some how managed to get a smashed bumper and left hand guard, so instead of just having to wait for the compliance i know have to get it re-paired first then back into the waiting line... (think that might be a first on here from what ive been reading) to i get a prize at all for that?
Ohh and The rims that where in the Boot of the Legnum Stolen... :mad:

But Thanks To the one and only Mr Chef he has been on the case from the get go, now its time to upload the pics of the Car.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome dude, but luck about your car, I hope you get it sorted soon.

G

Unregistered
Few probs with uploading my pics, They are bit to big to upload?
any way to get around this?
The pics where all taken in Hi - res

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
you can resize them, then host them on photobucket.com if you have an account.

If you are lazy, email them to me mforrest@tpg.com.au and I will resize them, host them and give you the link.

G

Unregistered
yeah i have tried the Re-size, still no dice.
Just emailed them to ya, Thanks Hawks

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
OK give me a sec, I will email you back.

edit/ check your email :)

G

Unregistered
dirty south as in morphett vale SA? :D if your round that kinda area id love to take a peek!

welcome btw

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Hey big fella - Cory and I are testing the value of Kiwi's insurance policy as we speak. I managed to score him a set of series 2 type S wheels to replace the ones that got nicked - little bastards...

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Who are the people responsible for knocking stuff off ? The guys on the docks in Japan, the crew of the boat, or the guys over here when it lands ?

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
It's impossible to know - that's the problem. Too many links in the chain before you can check it yourself. Inner cargo is never covered by insurance.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Probably all of the above Mark, little shits. Welcome to the site Corey, the SA guys are almost catching up in numbers to us Victorians.

G

Unregistered
Hey Big Paul, Close to m/v Christies Beach,
Yeah Mate i would be more then happy to show ya
But u have to play the waiting game as well.......

As for the things getting knicked, dont really phase me didnt buy the Leggy for the Cargo barrier / or the wheels in the boot.

Its more of the smashed bumper and guard, but hey ive come to learn that there are to many Variables in the Importing process so 1 dont set a date on having your car in the drive way, and 2 dont get shitty at brokers or your agents some stuff if just outta there hand.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome corey, sucks about the smashed bar etc, shit happens, usually caused by assholes!!

Good luck sorting it all out, im sure it ll be on the road soon enough and adelaide might have a galant/legnum cruise by the year!!!!

G

Unregistered
Thanks Mr Bob, I allready hear talk around the streets from few mates about a silver Wagon that looks like kinda what im getting haha,
Ahh adelaide its a tiny place..

As for the cruise sounds like a Master plan to me

G

Unregistered
Hey Big Paul, Close to m/v Christies Beach,
Yeah Mate i would be more then happy to show ya
But u have to play the waiting game as well.......
fantsatic! well i work at collonaides anyway lol

Top Bottom