Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hi all,

well I think its time for another coffee & Cars meet. Will be in January 2012, exact date TBA. However this time I think we aim for a sunday meet, around 10am and hopefully somewhere with a bit more car parking. I'll sus out some coffee shops which may open slightly early for us if we can get a good number of people attending so we aren't having to wait/compete for normal shop opening times.

Let me know your interest - I think the first meet was a good one for catching up and getting to know members face to face rather than behind a computer or behind a windscreen at 80+ kph ;)

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Every Sunday till after lunch is out for me :( But great idea, I thought the last one went really well!

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Sounds good Eddy. Find a coffee place in stirling with decent parking (that'll open at 10am) and we're there ;)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
lol

Theres a cafe on belair road at hawthorn (?? i think) near the hungries/cheescake shop, opposite the woolies. I reckon that opens at a reasonable hr on sunday and has a good carpark. Ill do a driveby sunday morn and suss it out

oh yea and im keen, anything to procrastinate from thesis writing :p

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
dion, thats cafe buongorno i think, also fine location by me.

Steve_1

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Stephen
Drive
VR4 Galant
if it is cafe bourngornio's then the parking's pretty terrible, unless only a handful of cars show up and/or the hungry jacks carpark is used.
nice area though.

VR4TT

Crunching Gears
First Name
brett
Drive
1999 vr4,cordia turbo,Evo 8,Nissan Autech Elgrand
Stirling has an awesome coffee shop,its the called the Organic Cafe, sounds a bit hippee but the coffee is to die for, ample parking on the service rd and on the main rd it runs along, heaps and heaps of parking.
Cafe opens at 9am, but to get the good parks it pays to get there bout 830-9. The breakfast is average (unless you like organic muesli) but another cafe round the corner does killa eggs benni, or any oyher meal also, but doesnt open till 10am i think.

Been to these places couple times if you havent guessed!!! :)

Im in for any sunday, anywhere

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
if it is cafe bourngornio's then the parking's pretty terrible, unless only a handful of cars show up and/or the hungry jacks carpark is used.
nice area though.

thanks for the tip Stephen. The hungries carpark is rarely full and unless more than 15 people turn up, should be ample?

But also up for anything in the hills, but not organic, I morally cant do that :p

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I'm on holidays till the 30th.....whenever! It's hard being a government employee!

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I'll be absent from 14th to 19th, not that it really matters :p

Top Bottom