collapsed exhaust

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
finally, the day has come and my full stock exhaust system's muffler collapsed.. well, rattling to be more precise.:ROFLMAO:. It's time to change the exhaust~
i read many suggestions from the forum and still can not make my mind yet.

the predicament - my exhaust required replacement

- I have turbosmart muffler 3' inlet and 4' out cannon style from my old car

so, what should i do? sometimes my two boys are on the car and do not want to expose them with too much of noise.

should i get a 2'5 resonator (about$300 right?) and install muffler on 2'5 system? or the full set-up.. budget it limited so.

suggestions??

G

Unregistered
collapsed exhaust? or just a collapsed catalytic converter?

G

Unregistered
i agree with mitchy sounds more like a piece of your cat has come loose and is rattling around under pressure if it was your muffler the car would sound like a truck not just a simple rattle

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
If you put your boys IN the car then it might be a little quieter ;)

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
I can understand, I prefer not to allow my boys to be too exposed. Rather I like to keep them snugly tucked away, particularly when in transit. .... .... .... heheh

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
bum. it seems like my cat-con is rattling. no~:mad:. there were so many cat-converters on the ebay but i do not trust them at all.. or should i? hmm.. its tym to get some quotes.

Top Bottom