Compliance Workshops

G

Unregistered
I remember some time back that someone sent my their Compliance costs which were above the set $3,000. I got my car Complianced in 6 days and it was the set fee only ... That was through Automotive Imports in QLD, so if u want it done fast and at only the $3,000 try them ...

G

Unregistered
Mine was $3,200 i think, they added a little bit more for battery, fuel and a few other things, i'm not to sure how much of a choice the import brockers give you?

G

Unregistered
Can some of ur current owners post the costs additional to the compliance, like how much the imobiliser cost, just so people get an idea of the full costings ...

G

Unregistered
Just had a look at my paper work and it was a little bit more

Compliance of car $3000
Ozone Levey $55
Fuel $11
Tires $448.80
Battery $80.30

Total of $3595.10

Was tires included in your price?

G

Unregistered
Just had a look at my paper work and it was a little bit more

Compliance of car $3000
Ozone Levey $55
Fuel $11
Tires $448.80
Battery $80.30

Total of $3595.10

Was tires included in your price?

nope tyres are always Seperate ...

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
On the way home from work this evening I stopped in at "The House Of Auto Styling" in Capalaba, they have a Series 1 Galant (trigger mauve) for sale. Whilst there I asked who they use for compliancing of there vehicles. More specifically who they use for VR4's. Barry, who's the owner, informed me that they can do it themselves. I asked if they have access to compliance plates and if they are authorised to carry out ADR compliancing. Yes I know I repeated myself, but I wanted to be sure that he understood what I was saying. He again said "Yes". So it appears that there is another workshop available in the Brisbane area.
As I was wearing my OZVR4 polo he asked about it. I told him about the forum and suggested that when he sell's VR4's he should tell the buyers about us and the support and information available here.
His details are below.
The House Of Auto Styling
Barry Lawrence
0418 741741
29 Smith St
Capalaba QLD 4157
Ph 07 3245 5888
Fx 07 3245 6375

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
My compliance was close to 4k:(. Main reason was there was a stuff up with my stock parts delivery (word of advice,if your import has mods and comes with the stock parts fight tooth and nails to get them!) And i had to pay labour costs for them to remove the stock parts of Kristians (iron chef) dads legnum and then put them on to my car haha.

Top Bottom