Connor // ACT

G

Unregistered
Hey Guys,

Recently slapped down my cash to get this 1996 Legnum imported. I am buying this to replace my two current vehicles, a 1994 Toyota Corolla (daily) and a 1982 Mazda RX-7 w/ 13B Turbo. After having spent a fair amount of cash on the RX-7 over the past 2 years it still doesn't fit what I was expecting out of it.

I've signed up pretty much to find out as much as I can about the car and to help people where I can. I would love to catch up with guys just for a chat or for meets in the region, I don't see myself mindlessly posting in every offtopic thread for nightly entertainment though.

That's about it for now. Been sick off work the past two days so I only hope Ben hasn't been sending me emails with something that needed attention straight away ;)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome Connor, that's a nice looking black beast you have there.

There are not too many in NSW/ACT as yet, but we look like having a mini meet in Canberra when Summernats is on. Keep you eye on the event section.

Enjoy.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
G'day Connor. Sweet ride. Brilliant price.What more could you ask for.
cheers

Peter_D

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
What a fantastic color! You've done very well there mate :p Not sure how many people we have from Canberra so far but I think you might be the second, which means you should have enough people for a mini meet!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome Connor, car looks good and its got the 2 key goodies - ayc and sunroof.

oh and hope you get better soon :p

G

Unregistered
Hey Connor welcome, very nice pick up, u have a rough date as to when its on a boat...

Cory

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
Hey Connor, Yep you are number 2 I think... It will be good to see another one driving around Canberra, well when I finally get mine.

Mine arrives Tuesday at Toll Queanbeyan. :D

I expect I'll be the one at ACT rego getting all the scrutiny...

All the best with your Import mate, and welcome to the forum.

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I'm currently awaiting Import Approval, I think everything was filed on Monday so hopefully will hear something tomorrow or Friday. From there I know when it'll be on the boat, I've chosen to have it taken to Sydney instead of Brisbane, I'll go up and drive it back on a temporary permit.

A lot of my mates are already keen to give it a look. Even a mate with a GT-R is keen to see how much of a difference the V6 is to his straight 6.

Top Bottom