Conrod bearings

mitsulegnum

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
scott
Drive
1999 mitsubishi legnum
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get hold of a set of conrod bearings. I have tried Mitsubishi, meek automotive and also acl bearings with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scotty

Ernz1981

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ernz
Drive
1997 Galant VR4
try racing performance works in WA? they sell the 6a13 as a short block only so surely they would be able to get the bearings.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
acl list them here in nz but they only do standard bearings not the ACL race series they do for most other perfomance engines. sorry dont have the part number on hand but IIRC they dont cost much from mitsi themselves

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
..itching to know the ACL part numbers for our engines..

according to ACL they have listing for tha 6A12... I wonder if they fit.. see below..

ACL Part Numbers for 6A12.JPG

mitsulegnum

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
scott
Drive
1999 mitsubishi legnum
acl list them here in nz but they only do standard bearings not the ACL race series they do for most other perfomance engines. sorry dont have the part number on hand but IIRC they dont cost much from mitsi themselves

Just wondering if you had a acl part number for the bearings. Here in Australia there isn't a listing for the 6a13tt. The 6a12 bearings don't fit no were near they are a lot smaller.

Thanks for the replys.

Scotty

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
no sorry i dont hav ethe part number but when I enquired they said they can get them but only in standards as mentioned above. and as my engine build is far away from being put together i didnt bother getting any

mitsulegnum

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
scott
Drive
1999 mitsubishi legnum
I went through acl and got hold of the bearings with the listing from ACL newzealand and turns out that they are wrong and they are 6A12 bearings. I had to return the bearings. The only way that is possible to get hold of bearings is from japan via mitsubishi spare parts.

Thanks for the help guys,

scotty

Top Bottom