Cusco rear type MZ LSD - Anyone know what oil goes in them?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey guys and girls,

I'll have a stab here first before I go to CVR4, but does anyone know what oil is required for a Cusco MZ LSD? Its starting to get extra noisy/clunky so I think it may be due for a change.

Cheers,

Dawso

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Lol.... Thanks for that Kat. Unfortunately I can't buy that here though and it contains no specs for the oil itself :(

Question rephrase

Does anyone know what locally sold oil is supposed to go into a Cusco LSD hahaha

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
search is your friend Dawso, would you like me to spin the roulette wheel again for you??? The cusco site atleast gives you viscosity index for they're diffs. I'll see what I can find locally for you.....

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
It doesn't give any special requirements though..... Its like our gearbox oil, their is plenty in the same vis but its not the same oil

If you're that bored Kat you can look around lol. I was just seeing if anyone knew off the top of their head what I could get here that would be equivelant! :)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
999 automotive are cusco agents, they have the oils on there website here

maybe a quick call to them in brisbane can get a difinitive answer.

does this help...... lol @ bored, I'm rippen my hair out after 3 weeks in bed

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'll give them a go, thanks Kat..... If they re-sell the Cusco stuff cheap enough i'll just use the genuine :)

And you poor thing being stuck in bed. Get out and do a skid in the car, always makes me feel better haha (In the Jag of course ;))

Top Bottom