Custom Taillights Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Unregistered
Hey guys as above I want this to fill up with ideas and info etc please..
as my house got cleaned out in Feb I lost all my data and now call upon the community to input their ideas and comments and pictures..

basically I want to get custom PFL Taillights made up with LED lights and smoked, red, clear ccovers so please tell us what you like and think will be best.
then we can poll the top 5 or so and go on until we have a winning style, once we have the winning style I am going to get my china guy to get them made.

all custom items are normally MOQ of 100 pcs so I don't mind owning the first 30 sets as I will be able to move them fast,but need to drum more interest thanx guys

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
Unfortunately I have a galant :( LED would be nice for my galant

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
to have LED's on your tail lights, you need to add the 21w resistors so it doesn't screw up your abs and ayc

G

Unregistered
Well design a galant one an ill get produced lol. As for led conversion the lines will come complete with resistance lol

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Ill wait til I see the design before I put my hands up. I like the idea, but you really do see some f**king horrid looking aftermarket LED tails.

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
Well design a galant one an ill get produced lol. As for led conversion the lines will come complete with resistance lol

when you say design Q, what do you need? a sketch ? a CAD? part?

G

Unregistered
when you say design Q, what do you need? a sketch ? a CAD? part?

The better the quality you can supply the easier it'll be. Maby someone can make up a base cad drawing that others can use to design, I'm serious about producing something for us within 6 months or less so all help will be rewarded .....

fuji_heavy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Janne
Drive
Legnum
about 95% of clear tail lights make the car look much worse, i have seen a few nice ones, will try to find pics.

G

Unregistered
any pics guys?? ideas cmon.. im going to china soon and wouldlike to have something to take to get done..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom