Custom Taillights Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Unregistered
I agree they're not bad at all, it's just how the light should look to complement our cars

G

Unregistered
Those Cruze lights look like someone trying to pass their car off as a BMW 5 series!
^^ harsh lol:cool: they're not too bad fir a chev/holden part. And lets face it they're WAY better than the galant altezza. I mean elcrappa style tails we have ey

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
What if we took what we have n just refurb them with LEDS which is what I'm doing to mine in the wagon. 6 for the parker n about 24 for the brake but it depends on sizing, once I've finished will show off

G

Unregistered
What if we took what we have n just refurb them with LEDS which is what I'm doing to mine in the wagon. 6 for the parker n about 24 for the brake but it depends on sizing, once I've finished will show off
I like that idea but with a clear lense or newer colour coded lenses tho. That is a good idea I may swing for that

G

Unregistered
Well guys.
Finally. I present to you the inside of our taillights.
Let the customising begin. my ultrasonic cutter has arrived.
2a4d92b4b74ea29684d423934eaa40dd_zps1953f153.jpg

d5eca10ee591f23fa398ff48be2fe920_zps227431bf.jpg

Oggie

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
terry
Drive
1999 Vr4 Legnum
am I going insane or are there some taillights missing??

DAMN sure I saw some earlier today in this thread...

ahhh good ol old age catching up with me.

G

Unregistered
Ok guys well I'm inside the pfl lights finally..simple parting ability aswell,very pleased..
d1af729c10db970bed6572f7a0d0f706_zps722d26d8.jpg

bde407e27065b76cc2d4ce18d2b93012_zps6591068a.jpg

now that Iv achieved and know how I'm separating them we need to bump heads on designs..
im MAINLY focusing on the PFL Legnum lights first and then go to the next.

please can you guys help with some rough designs to go with that uses the original outer cover for now..
ill get clear covers made later in the customising of these..
ill load a custom design I thought would suit it later tonight

G

Unregistered
I am still keen to go ahead BUT I need interest and commitment t and 1 idea that everyone liked to be able to produce.

Yo_Mang

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Blake
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum
I think that standard FL tail lights already look awesome as they are. In my opinion lots of aftermarket lights end up looking cheap and nasty (well at least ones for other cars that exist at the moment)

I do think though that a LED in either replica lights or retrofitted in to standard tail lights would look awesome and something I would probably be keen on if the LED's were just all in rows to fill up the standard space.

That's my $0.02!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom