danny

G

Unregistered
Hi ppl,

Just introducing my self. I have recently bought a VR-4 Galant 1996 manual from Japan. Currently working on landing it here and getting it complianced. I've got a family member of mine residing in Japan and he purchased the car for me. As far as I know it has 78 K on the clock and in mint condition (will upload some snaps as soon as I have some). Currently trying sell my SKYLINE b4 the galant lands here.

It's very encouraging to see a dedicated bunch for VR-4's on this forum.
cheers.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome Dan! We have a good bunch here, feel free to ask any questions.

Got any pic of the skyline? They'll do until you get some of the galant :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome dude :) Where abouts in NSW are you ?

G

Unregistered
snaps of the sky

I have put some snaps and specs of my SKYLINE (which is up 4 sale) in the classified section check it out. By the way does the $3000 standard compliance cost get slapped with GST on top of it? and what would be a rough estimate for shipping + quarantine + custom duty for a VR-4 Galant.... ?

G

Unregistered
The $3000 includes gst, amd Freight/stamp duty/and customs stuff cost me about $3500. Don't know about other people?

G

Unregistered
The $3000 includes gst, amd Freight/stamp duty/and customs stuff cost me about $3500. Don't know about other people?
So just to clarify things did ur vehicle land in a queensland port and for $3000 acompliance garage did the compliance for you and transported it to ur current location ?? For the custom clearance did u ask the compliance garage to arrange it or did u go through an agent or did it by ur self? any assistance would b appreciated

Top Bottom