For Sale NSW Dc2 honda integra part out

sideburns

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
Legnum s2 Vr4
Honda dc2 integra
Hey guys I've got a 1997 Honda integra dc2 project car I've been building for a while but I'm thinking it's come time to get rid of everything
if anyone is interested in buying the car whole is there's other wise here's the list of things done
I'm trying to sell the motor of first and if anyone is interested in that I will pay the car out
Items and prices:
b18c engine- the block is a vtir block re sleaved with forged darton sleaves and bored out to 86mm
The crank is all crack tested and balanced it had an over sized oil dump and new pick up and type r oil pump. 12.5:1 compression cp pistons and I beam carrillo Rods finish up the bottom end
In the top it has a jdm type r head that is Port matched the the intake and exhaust it has skunk 2 pro 3 cams and full skunk 2 pro valve train all held together with arp head studs
intake is individual throttle bodies with trumpets and large runner spaghetti exhaust manifold
A Fluid dampr harmonic balancer is also fitted to twice vibrations or bad harmonics at high rpm

Big $$$ spent on motor would like 8k bit am open to offers the head needs valve to valve clearances and piston to valve checked and set

seibon carbon fibre boot and bonnet
not in near new Condition $1300
bonnet had a few little abstracts and a small crack in the front would like $500
Skunk 2 pro mild steel exhaust 2.75 inch cat back can include high flow cat $700
Rota grid r in white 16x8 +10 with 4×100 stud pattern
Tyres still have 50%
$900
Hard race front and rear camber arms
$350
Hard race full bushing kit for dc2 $450
Sard fuel pressure reg
$100
Walbro 044 pump with surge tank set up $500
Msd coil and distributor set up with external coil pack $300
type r gear box rebuilt $20 thou ks ago after market lsd and 3 puck heavy duty exedy clutch
$1500
I'm trying to Sell off the motor before paying out the rest of the car so I'm open to any offers
All interior parts and many more parts and accessories ask and Ile give you a price all must go soon
For any photos or prices call me on 0405476412

sideburns

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
Legnum s2 Vr4
Honda dc2 integra
ok heres some photos up ive also added in
-apexi power fc for dc2 $800
-bennen front and rear tow hooks in purple $100
-Apr carbon mirrors $250