Dirty Weather!

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Mad weather we are having.

Anyone cop any damage? 3 of 4 of my door window squeegees are wrecked but can't see any dints yet.

Down the end of my street there was a car floating thru an intersection, no one inside.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
I got caught up in 3 loads of hail now (in 3 separate suburbs!). One was quite bad, but only half the size of golf balls. No panel damage but plastic bits such as the roof rack rails are buggered. The plastic bits on the bottom of my windows are similarly cracked in parts.
IMG_2074a.JPG

cgunther

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
2000 Legnum
That cracking was what happened to my first Legnum (but much worse) when it was written off in the 2009 hail storms. 'Chips' in the rubber/plastic around the windscreen, bottom of windows and roof. Also the panels looked like a golf ball... No damage to my current Legnum

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Northern suburbs copped a pounding over Christmas. A few other cars (mbilal's galant?) didn't fare so well.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
How are you guys bloody copping hail and Adelaide is stuck in it's houses cranking the A/C with 40 degree days!

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
I was lucky the hail went around my house, while my christmas guests copped a beating coming to my house.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Jonson it's 38C here in Melbourne today. I wish I had air conditioning!!

Top Bottom