Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Hey guys, Driven Motorsport is organising a private track day at Mallala on Aug 29th (we need to organise numbers and deposits soon to lock in the day)
We are structuring the day to encourage first timers out to the track, aswell as catering for the quicker guys looking to set some times. We will run a session in the morning to get a feel of the times you'll be doing and group you accordingly. Numbers are capped to 18 to ensure enough track time for everyone.
Mallala is one of the best tracks to learn on due to the amount of run off room on most corners, it is safer than a night hills run!

There will be a mix of cars but I suspect mainly performance Mitsu's.
You will need an approved helmet, long sleeve shirt and pants and enclosed shoes. Extinguishers and stickers aren't required but are good to have.
Cost is looking to be around $220 but we require $100 deposit to lock in your spot. If your interested please msg us on FB or send an email to megan@drivenmotorsport.com.au. I'll update this thread with more specific details once we lock in the date.

Thanks,
Jon.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Damn that sounds like fun and a good price! Would love to come but unfortunately the coilovers and baby stuff have sucked up any spare cash... :(

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
.... How much are helmets? I assume the requirement is just a full face one?

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Lol, Open face is actually preferred, but I've never seen anyone say anything for wearing a full face. I wear full face. Can always borrow a helmet for your runs from someone else Cool Runnings style!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Lol, Open face is actually preferred, but I've never seen anyone say anything for wearing a full face. I wear full face. Can always borrow a helmet for your runs from someone else Cool Runnings style!
Ive never understood this, if theres a fire somehow in the cabin (pretty unlikely but still), you face will be the area that gets burnt..?!? That said a full face is heavier and could cause better whiplash in an accident :p and lol @ adams excitment

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
Pending if clutch/tax money rolls in before then if it does then I'm aall sweet. :)

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Nah personal electronics business but not registered for GST.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
How are numbers going Jon?
I am very keen, and looks like I will even be in town as well....

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Good mate, we have 9 deposits I think. They will start filling up faster as the proposed day comes closer.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Just have to make sure I can get the day off work.

Yeah awesome to see the brake fade Adam......lol

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Get some Brembo's mate, you already have the right hub carriers :)

Its only $2k for pads/rotors/calipers/braided lines :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom