Status
Not open for further replies.

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
I am in SA now. But flying back on the 26th. Oh well. Hopefully get to drive down as planned around FEB. I think I am not too far from you Jon. hillbank ( not too sure, second time in Adelaide)

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Lol Badminton...not my styles. I'm hoping now I'm at Driven full time I can dial my hours to more normal 8am-6pm Mon-Fri, 8am-2pm Saturdays and night servicing by appoitment.
Well the VII's wheels are on, guards and rolled and pumped, today will see the ISC's in, bracing in and my new MR console. :) Merry Christmas Frency

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
All washed and ready to go! What are you guys doing for tea?

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Awesome start to the day, Ford tries to show off and do a burnout... Result... Conrod and a lot of oil in the road. Lovely bang and some smoke. LOL

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I'm disappointed I missed out on that! Wait...it wasn't Hotwire was it?

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
checked it out on the way home to make sure he got home safe the poor kid. There was a fairly good pool of oil where it crash landed around the corner.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Yeah I saw her too. Was a good run and good catching up with you pimps, maybe we all need Navi's in the car reading the cruise route lol. Well done Shane for winning the $120 Driven Voucher and thanks for all that came!

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
Misagh was my Nav-man... As long as I could keep up :p
A couple hairy corners coming down Norton-Summit... The extra ~160KG I was carrying made a huge difference to the way the car behaved... Poor auto gearbox was struggling and lashing out too. Can the auto-downshift be flashed out of the TCU?

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Misagh was my Nav-man... As long as I could keep up :p
A couple hairy corners coming down Norton-Summit... The extra ~160KG I was carrying made a huge difference to the way the car behaved... Poor auto gearbox was struggling and lashing out too. Can the auto-downshift be flashed out of the TCU?

I just use tip and flick between 2-3-4 as I need in those kind of hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom