Drivers Side Power Windows Assmebly - Wanted to Borrow for compliance

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Hi guys,

Went and saw my car at the compliance shop yesterday! :cool: Very good nick and I love the Recaro seats!!

BUT... I am wondering is anyone has a drivers side power window assembly that has had the auto up/down disabled that I can borrow for compliance to save mine getting hacked up?

Am happy to swap for a few weeks and provide some liquid incentive till I can get the car complied, then I obviously want my fully functioning one back :p

Cheers
Pete

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Wish I thought of this haha! I'd love to have the auto up and down features back, I don't understand why they get disabled as my previous 2 cars have had auto up and down in them. I'm going to Melbourne for a week but good luck finding one, I'm sure someone will swap with you.

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
You can borrow mine.

I'm in Noarlunga Downs, work in Edwardstown.

Let me know if you want it and we can tee up a meeting.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Joel that would be awesome! I will contact the compliance guy and check that he hasn't started hacking and get back to you ASAP.

I live at Hillbank and work at Mawson Lakes but am happy to arrange a meetup so you don't have to travel too far.

Thanks again,
Pete

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
dude i dropped mine off for compliance yesterday and i asked if they could leave the windows and the turning lamps in working order and they said they wont touch the windows because i asked them to and they will just disconnect the lamps and all i have to do is plug them back in. no harm in asking them is there?

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I already asked, but the compliance checker-upper-ers can drop in any time, and the guys can loose their license over one thing like that, so they weren't prepared to risk it.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Joel is South of town, which isn't a huge issue, but if anyone North could help out that would make it a tad easier...

Cheers

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
That's the only reason that makes sense, to be honest, and I understood it to have anti trap so wondered why they do it - I can only presume the anti trap system doesn't comply to ADRs or something.

Top Bottom