Dyno Readout Leaderboard...

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
This list won't be relevant 6-months from now if half the people that ever said that followed through yet alone the ones I'm aware of that will.
these are going to be brave words but hopefully end of this year/ start of next I should have a dyno number to top Carls 315kW atw number... on stock rods :eek:

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Just wait, give me two-three years with this car and I'll top that list! ;);) aiming for at least 300.
U will a much higher figure than 300 to beat in 2-3 years. Lol

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Prism rods were reasonably priced last I checked... cheap insurance

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Prism rods were reasonably priced last I checked... cheap insurance
someone has to set a stock block record! Plus prism rods need rod bolts and they don't work with stock pistons so it all gets expensive very fast. Stock block can take 300kw no sweat, I'm just going to find out how much more it can handle.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
^ but your in the industry so get savings elsewhere ;-)

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Hmmmm I have new figures to add. 229kwatw e85 and 1000cc injectors since last tune of 209kwatw. Unfortunately we lifted the heads that day and pushed water out the radiator. So had to keep the torque limit at 440nmatw. Had to keep boost at 15psi and pull timing out. I've since fitted arp10mm headstuds. It's slowed the water push but not entirely fixed. So awaiting the spare motor to get forged and tdo4 conversion to be completed. Then we play chase the pony
image.jpg

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
Note to self, head studs before e85

G

Unregistered
Just thought I'd pop this up - Something the previous owner did - so my knowledge of where the car was at is pretty vague. And I honestly don't know how to read these things haha
As far as I know, at the time it didn't have much more than an alloy intercooler and Golpher radiator, EBoost Street (Running 12psi? Maybe.), HKS panel filter and something I recently discovered is a possible Exedy clutch. He claimed it had Evo diffs and a cat back exhaust, but exhaust looks stock, and diff looks like one from a non turbo (Thanks Alex)

12571370_10156543501945725_1740936959_n.jpg

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
Not a vr4, but put my work ute on a dyno yesterday to check AFR(carb). Mad torque curve haha.
image.jpeg

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
so out of curiosity who's got the highest figure for an auto running stock ecu and td03 turbo's and what was that figure

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
I think the figure is about 195kW on ethanol, can't remember who but I think it was at one of the recent tune days. I remember seeing it and took notice because before that I thought it was mine at 191kW.

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
I think the figure is about 195kW on ethanol, can't remember who but I think it was at one of the recent tune days. I remember seeing it and took notice because before that I thought it was mine at 191kW.
What figure did you get on 98

Top Bottom