Emanage Tuning - Cost?

G

Unregistered
i have bought an emanage piggyback..
just wondering whats a good price for fitting and tuning?
thanks

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Nick how long is a piece of string. Different places will charge differing amounts. Allow at least 2 hours to fit and 3 to tune. So five hours times whatever the labour cost is plus consumables.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Tuning on a 4wd dyno is normally in the $200-300 per hour range. Because it's a piggback you should only need 2 hours max I would say (unless there are problems).

As for fitting, probably about the same about of time again at say 80-100 p/hr labour cost.

So I would budget for about $1000

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
In victoria there are two workshops that specialize with tuning the Greddy E Manage. They both have direct support from Trust Japan.

Status Tuning in Dandenong $550 for tune

Created Motorsport in Campbellfield $700 for tune

G

Unregistered
In victoria there are two workshops that specialize with tuning the Greddy E Manage. They both have direct support from Trust Japan.

Status Tuning in Dandenong $550 for tune

Created Motorsport in Campbellfield $700 for tune

i got quoted $700 from Kamikaze.. that included the loom and tune plus dyno graph..
im guessing thats a pretty good price then..

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Are we talking the ultimate or the blue here? The blue would probably cost less but then most workshops I have rung seem to have a set drive in drive out price for tuning. I had an ultimate just put in my car but I made sure that I bought the full loom to go with it so it was just plug in. Chasers in West? Melbourne did the tuning for $450. Just as a side note, Status don't have a 4WD dyno and will either take your car elsewhere or just road tune it.

G

Unregistered
Ended up getting it tuned at RE. Really good service, and was a pretty competitive price..
what do you think of RE?

Top Bottom