Engine and TCL lights on

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Got a pricing for that part number.
Vacuum Cylinder
MD163790
$112.92
Apparently they are coming standard on the new Outlander

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
but don't most outlanders have a 2.4 I4 and 4wd (and all auto). How the hell is it possible to spin the wheels without doing something rediculously stupid?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I would have thought limiting a 4WD from slipping would be quite beneficial... You know, when you're taking it out in the bush, through 4WD tracks, through mud, shallow rivers, over rock outcrops, through gravel...

Oh, sorry that's right, 4WDs aren't FOR 4WDing anymore, they're for soccer mums... My bad, you're right, Brad, they shouldn't be ABLE to lose traction with those fat kids in the back!

G

Unregistered
vr4rocket - i bypassed all mine, seemed to remove the TCL and stop the warning lights from coming on at least :p

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Yeah brad the tcl in Outlanders is pointless... I had one of the new ones and even out bush it didnt do anything noticeable. the worst thing about the auto in them is that its cvt and does not like to climb up steep hills to much power loss.... but works well for everything else.

Top Bottom