Estima drifting

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Seeing as my darling wife (Mel-D) loved the Leggy so much she scored the keys from me and I only get to drive it once I've accumulated enough brownie points I've been relegated to driving our Estima van. I thought I might take some driving lessons from these guys.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Make sure to take the kids out of the back first !!!

G

Unregistered
Nah kids add weight, you need to keep weight to a min

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I'll try it both with and without the kids. I might even strap my oldest son to the roof racks. It might shut him up for a few minutes.

I just can't believe that they get so much power out of the van. I'd be interested in knowing what motor they have in it. Ours is a 2.2 litre turbo diesel. It goes from 0 to 60 in 2 weeks. But I must admit the brakes in it a very good. It'll stop on a chinaman with no problems. Actually I should say that it'll stop quicker than a Roo can jump in front of a speeding car. On our last trip to Sydney, Mel was driving at the time, when a Roo bounced out in front of the van. She hit the brakes the van stopped and if I didn't have seat belt on I would have gone through the front window and ended up riding on the Roo. Yee Haa!!!!!

G

Unregistered
My guess would be an SR20? I just went to carsales and started looking for a cheap Estima!! I think if I had the money I'd have at least 100 cars.. :D

Top Bottom