EVO Wagons

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
he he, i actually have an '82 Mazda 323 as well, but i no longer drive it:ROFLMAO:

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Any idea what price range of the EVO wagons??

G

Unregistered
auctions seem to start at around $18-$20k just for the car, so add on all the landed and complied costs as well (~$30k-$40k)...

a rough guess anyway :)

G

Unregistered
Don't know why u think its an upgrade to go from a legnum to a evo wagon ? I think I'd prefer my legnum with sunroof, mmcs, twin turbo, better looks and larger interior ??
Maybe its just because I'm in love with my car ? ..... sigh

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I'm with Paul on that one, a Legnum is a better car imho, it's just a pity that mitsi stopped developing them.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Don't know why u think its an upgrade to go from a legnum to a evo wagon ? I think I'd prefer my legnum with sunroof, mmcs, twin turbo, better looks and larger interior ??
Maybe its just because I'm in love with my car ? ..... sigh

Guys guys guys, you need to re-read my post, i said trade in my 32 Skyline and have a Leggy and an EVO wagon RTFQ

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Haha... you and your warehouse of automobiles!!:D

By the way I saw a doco called "The shape of things to come" & covered a bit about those C17 Galaxy transporters. Man they look fun to fly... you must love your job!;)

You're probably having too much fun where you are but if you were ever thinking of a career change, there are a crapload of Pilot jobs up here for all different size planes.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Thanks Joshwah,

Yes the warehouse is full of turbocharged cars now- need to sell the poor old 323.

I caught the end of that program, the bit on the JSF was interesting. Just for your info, the C17 is called a Globemaster, Galaxy is a different jet- bit bigger, needs huge runways though.

Thanks for the info on the jobs, if i do something else, it won't be in this country, probably move to Dubai in a few years!

niterida

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Ken
Drive
1997 Legnum
Joe is selling his personal import Evo 9 Wagon on carsales 58k.

i wish i had money for this car.

$58k !!!

You could buy a Legnum spend $20k on it to blow away any EVO wagon and still have $30k left :)

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Perhaps but it wouldn't be an Evo wagon and that's the whole point

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Pretty sure there are one or two here in SA. One or both are registered too.

If the one on carsales is the one I'm thinking of, it also makes 300+ at all 4.

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Trigger Manual Legume.. Couple of Rollas.
There's 2 in SA owned by the same person. Last I heard neither were registered- not sure if they can be.
Ive seen one on the road with trade plates- its quick. Like an Evo would be ofcourse.

Top Bottom