FACTORY AIRBOX PART NUMBERS..

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
For anyone that wants to know what the part numbers are for the two halves of the factory airbox are,they are..

FRONT HALF OF AIRBOX TO SNORKEL-MR323119.....$134.69
REAR HALF OF AIRBOX TO AIRFLOW METER-MR323070.....$210.55.

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
So.......anyone got a standard airbox for sale then?..:LOL::LOL: cause I needs one and over $340 dollars is ridiculous..Oh but been a Ex-Mitsis worker I save 5%!!!..big deal.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
try kempys nz for airboxes. theres also a thread called part numbers to be added to the part numbers list

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
I looked to see if I could post it in the "Parts number guide" thread but it says at the bottom of the thread that it is closed?.:001_huh:..Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong thread?..dunno.

Thanks for the reminder about Kempys they seem to be the go..(y)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I assume you're talking about the Part Numbers Guide? The very first line of that thread says "Please post new parts here and I will update this thread to keep the list tidy". Clicking on the link takes you to the thread where you can submit part numbers. No, the Part Numbers Guide thread itself isn't open for general discussion so it's as easy as possible for people to use it as a reference.

As for the stock air intake snorkel & panel filter box, there's a fair bit of info in this thread, including pricing I got from Mitsi Japan... wow a year and a half ago! o_O

BTW I used the Search button to find each of those threads, took about five seconds per search using the words "part numbers" and "intake" respectively. You will find it useful to sometimes filter searches by title only, which can narrow down the number of alternatives considerably.

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Thankyou Trevor..sorry for my selective reading..lol. and thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Im building a tough rota aswell at the moment and frequent Ausrotary all the time..well I used too.

I now find myself on Ozvr4 more often mainly due to the forum being more welcoming and full of information and you dont get flamed here every 5 minutes!!.
The members on here would rather help each other than flame you cause you dont have 5000+ posts...(y)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
What's wrong with having 5000+ posts?? o_O

Just jokin' ;) Glad you're finding the community welcoming, that is our intention after all!

RE the stock intake, as per my link to the previous thread on the subject, you'll find there are four parts you'll need if you need to replace the whole unit from the MAF forward. If you're keen to get the parts new ('cause they're damned hard to find second hand) I recommend hitting up Jesse Streeter, as you'll save a packet importing directly from Japan and his commission is lower than anyone else's.

Top Bottom