Fake Super VR-4 Badge

G

Unregistered
yeah paul is the man to speak to

he has amazing connections and can get anything you want!! even one of them ultra rare "boostpro2000 turboed supercharged eletronic engines" - never needs recharging and makes unlimited power!

i bought mine off him, and i have never been happier!!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I didn't know Paul could get those engines. All I ever saw him do was turn water into petrol.

G

Unregistered
yeah mate, the engine is tops! dirt cheap too.

Derry, i also recommend you change your headlight fluid and possible even your rear view mirror fluid.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Oh crap don't forget Derry that you must re-camber your wheels depending whether you are left or right handed!

VERY IMPORTANT for this car otherwise your AYC system will really screw up!

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
yeah paul is the man to speak to

he has amazing connections and can get anything you want!! even one of them ultra rare "boostpro2000 turboed supercharged eletronic engines" - never needs recharging and makes unlimited power!

i bought mine off him, and i have never been happier!!

arh, the old BTSEE. those badges are hard to find.

werrior

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Derry
Drive
Galant 8G
guess so much hate for me just because of the badge, indeed I admit I got so little things to know bout VR-4, at our place the only line-up is only 2.5 V6-24 (6A13). Most ppl only do swap engine things to get the feel of VR-4

psst, before I own a 8G, some1 use VR-4 rear badge and grill badge to his 6G. I was so believed it's genuine and all of u guys, member of ozvr4 just try too look cool by using red VR-4 badge from 6G. Omg I gonna ban and kill myself for my idiocy for being a SUPER troll :D

Brad, u get any more info bout the supercharged Super VR-4 ?

G

Unregistered
psst, before I own a 8G, some1 use VR-4 rear badge and grill badge to his 6G. I was so believed it's genuine and all of u guys, member of ozvr4 just try too look cool by using red VR-4 badge from 6G. Omg I gonna ban and kill myself for my idiocy for being a SUPER troll :D

umm, our 8G's already have a red VR4 badge...

werrior

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Derry
Drive
Galant 8G
umm, our 8G's already have a red VR4 badge...

and that's why I said it's so sad that I know nothing before own 8G, psst the 6G owner still using that badge and currently replacing the steering wheel to Black Nardi Torino, guess he want 8G so bad

hey any1 know where's the gold VR-4 came from ? I saw 1 of member has it
attachment.php

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Derry I'll try & dig up some more info about the supercharged 'S' Supers.. can anyone else help?

at the same time I'll see if there's any photos of an ultra rare GT-ZX Super.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Derry I'll try & dig up some more info about the supercharged 'S' Supers.. can anyone else help?

at the same time I'll see if there's any photos of an ultra rare GT-ZX Super.

some say...

Top Bottom