Fast and Furious 6!!!

cwalker

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
2000 white Legnum
Good to finally figure out where tokyo drift fits into the series...hope ff7 is based in tokyo and insn't an a round the world manhunt or something. Needs more imports

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
What number one is it where they're dragging a safe along a highway by 2 cars (Mustangs?)

Had to put up with that at my sister's house last night. What a joke of a movie I could barely stand it!

It's only redeeming feature was that hot chick in the bikini who got the handprint & the hot police babe.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Yep, in Fast5, 2 muscle cars tow a massive safe around at high speeds, in F6 a tank is brought down by a car on a rope... Someone needs to talk to them about momentum (and physics in general)...

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
It's a good movie but too bad there aren't that much Jap car in there. I think GTR is only Jap car that I can remember in that movie. Heard there are gonna be Fast 7. And also transformer 4 lol.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Yep, in Fast5, 2 muscle cars tow a massive safe around at high speeds, in F6 a tank is brought down by a car on a rope... Someone needs to talk to them about momentum (and physics in general)...

LOL, someone just needs to talk to them about REALITY in general haha

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Final scene made me laugh as well, someone needs to talk to them about the equation speed=distance/time.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Watched it Friday night... and liked it!

yeah there is some crazy stuff in there, but seriously its not a movie aimed at educating you lol Its got plenty of cars, girls, action and crazy stuff and is thoroughly entertaining! Job done.

Top Bottom