Ferrari F430 Scuderia

G

Unregistered
Had a small visit to my university workshop last night.

Click on pics for larger res.

G

Unregistered
they let uni kids work on ferrari's! Thats incredible!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
:banghead: No Trav. Do you see any photos of them disassembling anything? 'Cause I GUARANTEE Steve would have put them up had there been any! The only way Ferrari's warranty would remain in tact in such a situation is if a Ferrari certified mechanic did the disassembly and reassembly - the students wouldn't be allowed to touch a thing.

Who's car was it Steve?

G

Unregistered
Haha, didn't dare to touch it in case we left a smudge or mark on the car, let alone work on it :D Though one can dream.

Unfortunately I didn't get the guys name, but you'll probably find him in one of Australia's rich list, he definitely wasn't short of a penny. This is one of his toy cars, along with his Ferrari 599 GTB and also has a Porsche Cayenne as his daily :D Basically these 'visits' are organised by a bloke called John Hurney who, which I've forgotten his proper title, but is closely associated with the WASCC and Alf Barbagallo. So as a result we get to see some pretty decent cars come through for us to look at. Most memorable so far would be either the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera (still prefer the sound of this to the Ferrari above) or Ben Stronachs Suzuki GSXR-1000 Super Bike :D Amazing bit of kit

G

Unregistered
oh i see!

would still be an excellent experience for all! I remember just seeing some of these supercars at the motorshow, pictures just dont do them justice

one day i may own a lambo... maybe (probably not)

G

Unregistered
as long as johhny tran isnt driving you should be fine... :ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
Haha, didn't dare to touch it in case we left a smudge or mark on the car, let alone work on it :D Though one can dream.

Unfortunately I didn't get the guys name, but you'll probably find him in one of Australia's rich list, he definitely wasn't short of a penny. This is one of his toy cars, along with his Ferrari 599 GTB and also has a Porsche Cayenne as his daily :D Basically these 'visits' are organised by a bloke called John Hurney who, which I've forgotten his proper title, but is closely associated with the WASCC and Alf Barbagallo. So as a result we get to see some pretty decent cars come through for us to look at. Most memorable so far would be either the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera (still prefer the sound of this to the Ferrari above) or Ben Stronachs Suzuki GSXR-1000 Super Bike :D Amazing bit of kit

i'm going to be hearing/seeing a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, along with a Aston Martin V8 Vantage, and various other cars (Evo X included!) whizzing by my chicane at targa next weekend. ;)

one of the chicane's im on has a nice bend with a full throttle exit, i'm going to need a few boxes of tissues....

Top Bottom