Firefox V3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
I am a nerd box noob and i have no idea why i cannot get my monitor settings right after Firefox automatically updated to the latest version.

with ozvr4 for example, all of the thread text is huge but headers and people avatars and details are tiny.

Any thought on what i am missing?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
What happens when you hold Control and scroll with your mouse wheel? Does the text change size for you?

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Yeah but relative to everything else. The text is more huge'er (lol) than before.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
theres your problem lol

im tryin to find a solution as we speak...well type and read lol

ok, see if this works,

go to the 'view' tab

then down to zoom >

then check if the 'zoom text only' option is ticked >

if it is
: click back to your browser screen and hold the ctrl button and scroll out to where u like

if it isnt, tick it and do the above

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I ended up doing a clean install of 3.6 on my laptop, & has anyone else got this problem?

When saving images, I normally right-click it & go 'Save Image As'. However with 3.6 it's not saving it correctly. I just end up with a file a few bytes in size.
I have to right-click it, go to 'View Image', then go to File-> Save Page As in order for it to save.
Doing it this way makes Firefox re-download the image, whereas shouldn't it simply save it off the hard drive where it's stored in its cache?

Can't really help you there Trev with your problem though, sorry to hijack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom