Boost Controller
Volt meter
boost meter

Service documents available:

Import documents available:
No

Other important points:

Reason for selling:

Been having troubles sourcing an alternator connector plug (bit that connects to the alternator). Am waiting for a part on Thursday but so far have received 3 wrong parts and it’s to the point I really need a vehicle to get to and from work and my job in the city is finishing up so I won’t be able to use public transport. I’m just putting it out there for anyone who may be interested in this legnum either to fix up or for parts. The vehicle has done 220km since owning it for the last two years I have put on an exhaust and had an alternator put on.

The previous owner had told me the timing belt was done at 180 but can not confirm this but belts look good. The engine has never knocked since owning the vehicle and have always used Penrite oil every 5k. Has been reliable for my daily work car. The vehicle at the moment is unregistered now as I have been waiting for the plug but have received wrong parts over and over.

For anyone who owns a tanned leather interior, there are dvd players installed in the head rests i’m not sure if this came as an extra or not.

The price reflects a quick sale and I think a bargain at that price. The car will be up for sale if the part received on Thursday is wrong so giving everyone a heads up now

Cheers guys

Contact details:

Contact me on here preferable or else txt me

Sunnybank hills, Brisbane

Photos:

B9BD97FA-865E-407E-96D6-6F329665914A.jpeg
D102D462-54AC-4F16-B13C-AA35A2560B16.jpeg

Top Bottom