Forged Engine Build Pics

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Year 2000 EA5A => FL EC5A
Hi guys, I bought a set conrods from Adam in poland who produce the prism conrods. cost me 360 GBP shipped. next is wiseco piston set but must wait for engine rebuilding schedule in this mid year. BTW what kinda of ARP bolt that perfectly suit the prism conrods? any link?

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
^ Adam sells the bolts with the rods generally (he did in my case)... ARP2000 or other option.

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
^ Adam sells the bolts with the rods generally (he did in my case)... ARP2000 or other option.

Yep Adam offer me the rods bolt made by him, but I prefer ARP. found many type ARP bolt on ebay said will suit the prism conrods, so I confused which type I should buy

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
Adam supplied ARP bolts with mine, will open them up over the weekend and confirm what they are for you.

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Adam supplied ARP bolts with mine, will open them up over the weekend and confirm what they are for you.

Yes please Chris, I really like to know what ARP bolt part number Adam get for you. Any picture of ARP bolt packaging will be good

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
For another question, do you happen to have the cam teeth profile at all?

Half tempted to look at making them completely machined.
3 out of 4 would be the same, but only the front bank exhaust having the cam gear sensor plate huh?

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
For another question, do you happen to have the cam teeth profile at all?

Half tempted to look at making them completely machined.
3 out of 4 would be the same, but only the front bank exhaust having the cam gear sensor plate huh?
No I don't you would have to measure yourself.
apart from looks(which you wont see under the timing belt covers what benefit are you after by having alloy outers?

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Dude just contact Prism, or measure the bolt length yourself.
I can't remember the bolt specs nor do I have a receipt as none of the forged engines I have pieced together have been my own, so I cant give you a part number.

It has been posted on ClubVR4 but ill let you search that

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Just measure them. Mine came in packets of 4 so I had 2 extra left over.

Hi rob what is the ARP bolt part number? any picture of it.? why do you need to buy 4 package? I need a set 12 pc bolt for prism rod. Interested to buy if 12 pc bolt availabe

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Good lord man you posted on the thread on ClubVR4 asking the same question and the worst part is THE VERY FIRST POST OF THAT THREAD has the ebay link to the correct bolts.

If you spent 5 minutes searching the forums instead of flooding threads with meaningless posts you would have your answer already.

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Good lord man you posted on the thread on ClubVR4 asking the same question and the worst part is THE VERY FIRST POST OF THAT THREAD has the ebay link to the correct bolts.

If you spent 5 minutes searching the forums instead of flooding threads with meaningless posts you would have your answer already.

I am not stupid i can read it, Please dont ever think I am lazy and havent searching about it, but too much information would confuse someone. Adam the prism seller didnt said certain arp bolt part number he just said the size and the thread that was 3/8"UNF L=1.5" There's ebay link about ARP bolt has the same dimension the prism seller told me about but available in many part number. type ARP 3/8"UNF L=1,5" on ebay search, many of ARP bolt 3/8"UNF L=1.5" show up with many different part number.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XARP 3/8" UNF L=1.5&_nkw=ARP 3/8" UNF L=1.5&_sacat=0

No offense, I cant event get the answer from you that already get the arp bolt installed . The bolt is not cheap, and i dont want to spend money for nothing and that just for the bolt.. If you can just inform me the ARP bolt that u use and help me to choose which one on ebay I will be very gratefull

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
So that escalated whilst I was away, was just thinking this discussion should be moved elsewhere out of this thread.

Please be patient. *if* Prism included the ARP packing in what they sent me I will advise you soon.

Top Bottom