FOUND: ALLOY INTERCOOLER PIPING

quincy777

Crunching Gears
First Name
Cam
Drive
Legnum VR4
My plan is to upgrade to larger turbos and PSi with supporting mods - but I still want to know if this intercooler is up for the task or whether only good enough for stock turbos. Any HP or PSI ratings would be great.

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hey Guys,

please dont hassle me for pricing at the moment, i mentioned earlier that it should be under $500 for the piping + cooler. but the actual price cant be confirmed until i know numbers and put the request through... if anyone is unwilling to wait you guys can contact them your self.

As for the ratings on the cooler most coolers will support up to 45psi... I dont have specific specifications, but once i get the numbers of who wants what I will ask if they have specifics on the cooler.
If you wanted something that is very specific i would suggest buying the Greddy Kit avaliable.... but the quality of these compenents are very high.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
No problem Brent... I'm not in any particular hurry to purchase - as long as I'm on the list! I got plenty of other options to spend my money on until you can organise the pipes and coolers... LOL

Thanks for organising it :)

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Hey Guys,

please dont hassle me for pricing at the moment, i mentioned earlier that it should be under $500 for the piping + cooler. but the actual price cant be confirmed until i know numbers and put the request through... if anyone is unwilling to wait you guys can contact them your self.

As for the ratings on the cooler most coolers will support up to 45psi... I dont have specific specifications, but once i get the numbers of who wants what I will ask if they have specifics on the cooler.
If you wanted something that is very specific i would suggest buying the Greddy Kit avaliable.... but the quality of these compenents are very high.
Thats ok mate. My car is getting to Brisbane on 29th of this month. So i got a lot of time to wait. So yeah i am very interested.
Taras

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Well guys, not the best news.... there have only been about 5 people confirm... for a bulk/group buy I would of expected about 10 or more and being the amount of people that were interested back a few months ago I would of expected it to reach or exceed 10 heads...

For anyone unsure let us know.

Otherwise you can contact them on a one by one basis-
Michael
Michael Auto Parts
map@swiftdsl.com.au

Top Bottom