Freight NZ to Australia

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hiya team, Excuse the upper case Title(Dont know how to change to lower),I have been shopping around trademe NZ and came across some Legnum, Galant Black Leather seats..........I know freight will cost heaps, but I had to have them.........a steal at $240 NZD including the door cards.

Problem is yep you guessed it, FREIGHT. Does anyone here know of any movers (cheap if possible) or means of transporting these seats from Auckland-Brisbane.

Im aware of customs and all that stuff, just need to find a worth while mover to get my new seats over.

Any help would be much appriciated.:)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hi mate,

Sorry can't you help you with any answers, but I'm in the same boat. Got a few things I want from TradeMe too ..

I've got my eyes too on those black leather seats hehe ;)

But you can have them man !

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Freight between NZ and Aussie is not cheap for the small distance that it really is can't think of who i used lately will see if i could find out cost about $600 for 2 cubic meters

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Maybe one of the NZ chaps (I'm looking at Gly ;) ) would be able to sort out a bulk postage arrangement.

cheers

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Thanks Bryan, Im sure the wife will be happy with the freight cost NOT!

So what would Gly be able to arrange, if he came on board? Lee

G

Unregistered
sorry cant do it, i dont have as much free time as i used to,

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
No worries thanks anyway Carsten..........anyone else got any ideas?

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
look in the new zealand yellow pages for some courier places and give them a few calls/emails to see if they can help you out.

Maybe try posting on the NZ MMC forum. Thats quite a busy forum so Im sure someone might be able to point you in the right direction there.

http://www.mmc.org.nz/forum/

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hey ya team, got a quote for$550 NZD for two front seats and one rear seat frm Akld-Bne Airport, including customs clearance in brisbane. Great pricing in my opinion, other potential costs i may incurr is quartine treatment if need be, GST and its $35 per $1000 of insurance cover. So all up $790NZD so far for Black Leather seats in great condition.

FYI

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Thanks Guy's, Lee im sure they feel the same as yours........but wait they are BLACK.

Anyone want to buy some standard cloth Legnum seats?? Great condition

Top Bottom