Fresh Bays! Show us your engine bay

Yo_Mang

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Blake
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum
So I'm looking to make my engine bay a little tidier and was looking around for some nice examples, but why not have them all in one place!?

Drop a photo in here of your engine bay, and if you have changed or modified things to make it look cleaner let s know what you have done.

I'll kick start it with mine.

As I have COP the cover has gone from the engine. It's a pretty bland engine bay at the moment, only mods visable are COP and some red cup washers aka "dress up bolts" and silicone cooler piping for the time (also the Cusco strut brace that needs the ends repainted!). Am looking in to painting the rocker covers at the moment

lake-10.jpg

MOR31

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
john
Drive
lancer
All I have done is a little bit of pipe work and a messy as heck loom

339FB27A-A498-4135-ADBE-1FE4380AF334_zpszqy4peo0.jpg

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Impressive work guys, definitely jealous of some of these and others yet to come I'm sure.
I recall some of Steve's previous work in the area was pretty impressive, can't remember which members VR4 it was that got the treatment but I'm sure we'll see it here in this thread soon enough.

Meanwhile I've found it hard to keep tidy/clean (let alone looking pretty) and chasing kW at the same time. That may change when these small TD03s finally run out of huff however. ;-)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
About that... Might need a fresh one. My last grill was lost (Stolen or somehow fell out while driving so it no longer lives!
Send me your address :)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Here's mine, need to change those red hoses to the overflow to black, would have been nice with some shiny hard pipes but it's all stock now so....

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
At least there isn't green coolant splattered everywhere anymore!

I still need a couple stickers too...

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Managed to get the rocker covers and plenum/runners pretty clean via scrubbing by hand...for more hours than I wish to remember. If only I'd known about Chemtech Blitz Aluminium cleaner at time, they'd be spotless. Ideally want to powder coat them white but don't particularly wanna pull everything apart again solely for that purpose. Nevertheless, here's my mostly clean, albeit unexciting bay.
20140425_120645.jpg

Top Bottom