Wanted SA Front turbo for FL Legnum urgently

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
Hey people. My car is currently having a service done and new lifters installed at Mike Dale Automotive.
.After tracking down a boost issue with the car I have been told that I have a seized front turbo.
I am after a preferably low KM front turbo to suit my Facelift 2000 Legnum A.S.A.P.
I guess there are no differences in FL and PreFL front turbochargers..if there is..please chime in!.
Looking for a turbocharger unit in great condition with minimal to no shaft play and no compressor blade wear or damage.I have cash waiting for the right part and will pay reasonable freight if interstate.

Cheers Jason.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Pair available on eBay atm

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
Yeah..saw them cheers bud.Would prefer to buy just the front turbocharger off a member before I have to buy a pair of Ebay..hopefully. Havent enquired about getting the unit rebuilt but I guess it wouldn't be worth it.Atleast I now know why the car died in the ass after being on full boost in 3rd gear..lol.
Ironically I checked for boost leaks and took of the intercooler plumbing,I felt the rear turbo pumping air but forgot to check the front turbo for some reason.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
I think those ebay ones have minor shaft play if it's that set you're talking about

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Yeah..that sort of turns me off them..

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Still needed A.S.A.P. peeps!.

Top Bottom