For Sale QLD Parting Out Facelift Legnum inc. 18" Enkei Wheels

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Damn, the box my rear strut brace came in would have been perfect but I just threw it out...
I'm not sure how much it would be, but yeah, probably a fair bit.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
No, had interest but he pulled out.
$50 plus postage

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
Hey mate,

Willing to sell the lower intake manifold?

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
No Glass doesn't bother me, I'll be replacing the glass and coloured backs with the ones from my current mirrors, just my driver's side mirror doesn't want to fold in anymore. Probably easier to replace them haha.

Next meet etc if you can bring them I'm happy to hook them up to mine to test folding. Will buy if they fold.

J_banger

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
97 Legnum vr4
Hey mate,

Would the coils be available? Need to diagnose an issue haha

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
Is the boot door tail light assembly available? I also need the climate control heater part behind the dash.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Hey mate,

Would the coils be available? Need to diagnose an issue haha

Hi mate, sorry I missed this question, I do have the coils and leads, cant make any promises on condition though, $40pp for the full set.

Is the boot door tail light assembly available? I also need the climate control heater part behind the dash.

The part behind the dash? Do you mean the heater core, or something else? I can't imagine a 2nd hand core lasting very long, brittle AF.

I have the RHS tail light assy.
Boot door is still on but currently promised to someone else (it is keeping the insides of the shell dry atm.

What is wrong with your current rear bits, did you have an incident?
If you need the parts but aren't worried about a few small scratches etc I could probably help sort something out though.
The guy that took/is taking the bits just wants ones in slightly better condition, so his would be available.

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
The clear housing hasn't been sealed properly so water is getting into it.
Not the heater core itself but the box that the climate clicking issue happens in.

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Year 2000 EA5A => FL EC5A
would you mind to check and take a pic both rear spooring arm and rear both lateral for me? if its in good condtion i will take it

G

Unregistered
You wouldn't still have the etacs unit would you? Its the box on the back of the interior fuse box. Need number 83, if yours has it - not 84 :)

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
You wouldn't still have the etacs unit would you? Its the box on the back of the interior fuse box. Need number 83, if yours has it - not 84 :)
I definitely still have it, I will look to see what model it is.

Top Bottom