Fto seats?

steve1979

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
steve
Drive
97 legnum vr4, 08 accord
Hi all, I have seen somewhere on here talk about fto seats in a legnum. I was just wondering if anyone has done this and if so are any mods needed or do they bolt straight in?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i reckon it'll be a good option, not sure if anyone has actually done it.

I think owners prefer Recaro due to the brand and ease of installation

steve1979

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
steve
Drive
97 legnum vr4, 08 accord
I was thinking of them as a cheaper option. I have some recaro reps but they are not ideal for everyday.

Are fto seats comfortable?

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
Factory Recaros feel like you are sitting on the roof anyway, Wonder if fto seats would sit lower.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
fto seats are smaller ( skinnier) then the vr4 recaros from memory. fto is in ingham so cant compare at moment, im sure the vr4 seats are more roomier and they are more comfy then the ftos.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
I was thinking of them as a cheaper option. I have some recaro reps but they are not ideal for everyday.

Are fto seats comfortable?
not at all. love my missis recaros in the wagon hate my fto seats in the fto feels like a brick.

steve1979

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
steve
Drive
97 legnum vr4, 08 accord
No my recaro reps feel like a brick.

Standard seats are like sitting on the lounge at home, confy but not a lot of support on corners.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Steve1979 - are you referring to recaro replicas? if you are - are they ADR compliant?

steve1979

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
steve
Drive
97 legnum vr4, 08 accord
No they are not. They were in the car when I bought it. Look cool but not a fan. I bought a pair of standard seats from this site but would like something a little bit tighter but can't justify the price of real recaros.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
genuine recaros are the bom. thats justifyable in my eyes to buy them :greedy: . oh but i dont have too mine came from factory.:ninja: sorry just had to do it.:sneaky:

steve1979

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
steve
Drive
97 legnum vr4, 08 accord
Hey do you have a fto, if so what do you think of them as a daily drive?

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
Hey do you have a fto, if so what do you think of them as a daily drive?
yes bud have a fto with 6a13tt and a legnum .i used my fto for a daily for years, now she dont get driven much. as a standard one would be good for daily drive but when you start tweeking a lot not so good, she is a brick on wheels now but loves the mountains and windy roads. so now days its just for a stress relief . btw fto is my avatar pic.

Top Bottom