Fulcrum Website

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey guys!
As you probably know..I am the new marketing coordinator at Fulcrum....having a look at a few things we do and what we can do better!

Firstly one of the things I am looking at is the website.....now I know what changes I am very interested in making BUT it is always good to get an idea on what you (the public) would be interested in seeing/reading/learning about from the website.

I am currently looking at more activity and information on events such as the Drift Series, Hill Climb Events, Track Days etc.
Features on cars that are using Tein/Blistein/SuperPro products
Trade Show features like Sema/Auto Salon/4x4 Show etc.

Let me know your ideas

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I'd like to see a bigger information section with explanations of thigs such as spring rates etc. If you could couple this with an updated list of suspension products available for most vehicles and what they have (i.e spring rates, heights, levels of adjustment). I think this would help in finding the right product for your application better.

Take the garrett turbo website for example (http://www.turbobygarrett.com/) there is TONNES of info on there about turbos, sizes and all that sort of stuff. Couple that with their table of products available and the relevent info on them and the customer can easily (with a bit of research) choose the right turbo(s) for their needs (or at least narrow it down to a couple).

I think prices are best kept to the relevent dealers of the products in question but more information and a greater catalogue of products wouldn't go astray.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
I'd like to see a bigger information section with explanations of thigs such as spring rates etc. If you could couple this with an updated list of suspension products available for most vehicles and what they have (i.e spring rates, heights, levels of adjustment). I think this would help in finding the right product for your application better.

Take the garrett turbo website for example (http://www.turbobygarrett.com/) there is TONNES of info on there about turbos, sizes and all that sort of stuff. Couple that with their table of products available and the relevent info on them and the customer can easily (with a bit of research) choose the right turbo(s) for their needs (or at least narrow it down to a couple).

I think prices are best kept to the relevent dealers of the products in question but more information and a greater catalogue of products wouldn't go astray.

Especially if the info/advice on there could be backed up by articles or other references showing that independents approve of the product

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
I'd like to see fulcrum livery all over my Mini Challenge car ;)

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I'd like to see fulcrum livery all over my Mini Challenge car ;)

he he, saw this last night and thought something similar......i'm planning on entering Superlap at Eastern Creek in May.
Wondering if Fulcrum had anything on offer that will outperform my current HKS Hypermax 2's?

Due to my engine, i'll be in open class, which i'll get slaughtered in, but my aim is to beat all the other S series cars.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Ok...I have had a read and there are so good things..just to explain..we have a very very detailed online ordering system, tech and parts guide etc BUT this is dedicated to our dealer network..we may look at building a section where we can incorporate this or putting up info sheets that can be downloaded..with the Garrett site they are the manufactures of the product..we do not manufacture TEIN etc so only can provide info we get...

Top Bottom