Galant Ad 1977

G

Unregistered
I had done of those it was purple with a white vinal roof. I also had a mitsu gallant the first of the mitsu gallants!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I have also had a first (GA ) Galant and an GB and GD sedan, now I have a GC Coupe for resto.
I think it's kinda sad that you specify that you have a SV6, so you have a hyper pov pack?? Dont know why anyone would waste 35+K on a dunny dore??

G

Unregistered
at 17k it was too good to pass up keep it for 2 years and sell for the same as i paid for it!!!! Sow me a gallant that can do that

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Err, I think you'll find VR4's may even appreciate in value as more people become aware of them... At least I don't expect they'll lose much if any value over the next couple of years.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
at 17k it was too good to pass up keep it for 2 years and sell for the same as i paid for it!!!! Sow me a gallant that can do that

Mine is insured for and would sell for nearly 10k more than it owes me :)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive

Hey Tommo
Having met you I will be gental, but if you get your money back now on that thing you are doing well.
My Galant is insured for 10K more than I paid for it

G

Unregistered
Ummm yep plus 1k Stienies at gawler will give me 18.5k as of last week.LOL I was inquiring as I have seen a legnum in WA I want.

Insurance values are not a way to mesure a cars value as I too can make money on my car if it was written off.

I would like to see you get 17,500 for your galant ok it is a very good specimen but these days that doesnt mean sfa. People want the best car at the best price.

here is the proof to back up my questions....
http://www.carsales.com.au/used-car...6+4294966725+&Model=GALANT&Region=All Regions

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-car...ISHI&state_id=0&Model=GALANT&State=All States

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
I think with that second link you were proving my point mate?
17k for a series1 same kays?

Anyho, congrats on the good $$$ offer and fingers crossed we get you into a VR4 soon :)

G

Unregistered
I think with that second link you were proving my point mate?
17k for a series1 same kays?

Anyho, congrats on the good $$$ offer and fingers crossed we get you into a VR4 soon :)

My appoligies I didnt think you would have paid that little for yours.

Yeah hoping the rest of the money comes in soon as I dont think the blue legnum manual with black leather will last long!!

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
No not that little............ I wish.
I was refering to where you said "I would like to see you get 17,500 for your galant ok it is a very good specimen but these days that doesnt mean sfa. People want the best car at the best price."

Sounds like a very nice Leggy, good luck mate

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Gotta say, the interior of my sisters late Model SV6 is bloody awesome. Mad leather seats with great support, interestesting interior lighting and a pretty good set up of the dash. Looks a lot better than the conservative jap interior of VR4's, except the COTY black leather (hard to find). Just because we like/own VR4's doesn't mean we have to pretend it's the be all end all of cars. The new SV6s go pretty hard for the money, they have some nice modern features and are a pretty good family car. We are just lucky that VR4's are so cheap really for what they are.
And I bloody love these older Galants, still see them on the roads chuggin on. If Mitsu still made decent, informative commercials like that maybe they wouldn't have had so much trouble selling cars in the 90's. That and giving us real cars, like the VR4's and other cars we missed out on.

G

Unregistered
I would have to agree with Luke I do like the seats and how easy it is to drive all day and not feel cramped. BUT is is slow as @#$% on take off just not enough guts low down even VS v6 commo's keep up just....... Oh and the brakes are not up too the task when pushed as bit.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Top Bottom