kevin

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
david
Drive
2001 VR4 legnum
hi there,
would a galant interior fit into out leggy's? if not, is it possible to get it to fit???

cheers

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Also rear seat backs mount differently so probably aren't a direct fit even if you were happy to lose folding function.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
I recall there being gaps when Legnum rear seats were put into a Galant also adding to the direct fit debate...

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
NO, LEgnum seats bolt in and the Galant seats use three hooks and bolts. Completely different.

I have a Galant and put Legnum seats into it and the Galant seats need the parcel shelf

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
I will be doin legnum seats into a galant, I've drilled the spot welds and mounting brackets from the leggy to weld into the galant to allow access to boot from inside cabin. Not a small job

lateshow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lauri
Drive
TD04 Galant (Type-V)
We did that some years ago. European galants have that kind of brackets as standard.

small

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Okay the rear seats of a galant won't fit into the Legnum from what I read, but......... does the one your bottom sits on, would that fit ? I'm guessing it should because it works the same as both cars expect the one you back rests on ?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
yes that would, as it is only held in by 2 clips towards the front of the seat and 3 prongs that are hooked on to the back rest

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Just Try'd it before reading post, and yeah like you said fits, 2 clips on front and 2 metal hook things back.

Now I wished the back rest fits.

Top Bottom