Galant on Ebay

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
why do the people selling cars always have to lie, this car is not 206kw its a 96Auto plus since when is it hard to find an auto galant ?
in my searches they are everywhere, its only if you want certain features like mine that they get rare

if you want leather manual and a dark colour shore say there rare but auto's arent are they

anyway the link works

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
the 280hp thing is a very common mistake, not many people realise prefacelift auto's only have 260hp

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I've been round to chat to that guy before (its just down the road from my place) and I'm pretty sure it's ignorance rather than a straight out lie - he knew bugger all about the legnum I went and test drove.

If anyone wants more info about this car let me know and I'll try and go take a look.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
It seams a lot of salesmen selling 8th gen galants and legnums know sweet F all about the cars, I have heard of a lot of people going to look at cars and telling the person selling the car all the features it has :p

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
but if you dont know much about them why say things like "its rare" this one isnt rare there is at least one in every auction in japan, okay they are still rare in australia but not in japan.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Yeah he hires some space off that dealer (AllQuip) to store his cars but I'm pretty sure he owns this one (he mentioned it when I drove the legnum). He does bring in quite a few so I guess you wouldn't really call him a private seller.

But I wouldn't be too quick to bag him, he seemed like a nice/honest guy, just didn't have any idea about what he'd bought in :)

cheers

Lee

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
Guys - these cars are rare! (in Australia)
I am still yet to see one in the flesh, including my own. :(
Sure, it's not as rare as a manual with leather.. but whatever.

Good luck to the seller. It's a nice looking car, and the price is right.

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
agreed - I call Lancer GSR's rare and theres probably 5000 in australia. There would be lucky to be 50-100 8th gen galants in aus - which makes them extrememly rare.

rooks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2005 ST246 Caldina GT4
Yeah he hires some space off that dealer (AllQuip) to store his cars but I'm pretty sure he owns this one (he mentioned it when I drove the legnum). He does bring in quite a few so I guess you wouldn't really call him a private seller.

But I wouldn't be too quick to bag him, he seemed like a nice/honest guy, just didn't have any idea about what he'd bought in :)

cheers

Lee

agreed!
yep rang too. he really nice over the phone. he normally brings in trucks from japan.
just wishing this was manual instead of auto.
hes aware his price is good though for the galant...which is true in my opinion.

Top Bottom