Galant owners in Darwin

GTO

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Marcus
Drive
Mitsubishi GTO
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone has a TT galant around here. im thinking of buying one in a few months. maybe early next year. but would love a test drive 1st to see how it drives and how the turbo's are. If any of you guys are interested theres a facebook group for car cruises.
http://www.facebook.com/Darwincarcruis3s

it would be wicked if some of you rocked up so i can take a look at your galants/legnums

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
G'day Marcus and welcome to OZVR4, I endeavor to get to as many cruises as I can but I have been pretty flat out lately. Also sorry, but I don't let anyone drive my car but one of the other guys might or we could take you for a spin. I'll be going on holidays soon and then I have a clutch to do when I get back but we should organise a VR4 get together again soon and we can all meet up.

GTO

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Marcus
Drive
Mitsubishi GTO
yeah i can understand the not letting any1 drive. i don't mind being a passenger. you get a better ride ... sometimes. i definatly would prefer a demo of the 5sp manual as thats what im aiming for but any galant is fine. ive seen that legnum getting around darwin. "VR4" looks pretty sweet, best wagon type car kickin around in the NT i reckon :) i need to see it close up.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Hi Marcus, welcome to the forum!
Im happy to let you have a drive of mine, its an auto, but that's not as bad as Macca thinks it is :)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
yeah i can understand the not letting any1 drive. i don't mind being a passenger. you get a better ride ... sometimes. i definatly would prefer a demo of the 5sp manual as thats what im aiming for but any galant is fine. ive seen that legnum getting around darwin. "VR4" looks pretty sweet, best wagon type car kickin around in the NT i reckon :) i need to see it close up.

Thanks man, I try to keep my stuff looking good :p

Im happy to let you have a drive of mine, its an auto, but that's not as bad as Macca thinks it is :)

Manuel > Auto and you know it :D

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
manuel.jpg

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Manuel lolol, i got it Stephen.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Ive see that show a couple of times but don't know that much about it. I get the joke now :p

GTO

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Marcus
Drive
Mitsubishi GTO

im hosting a cruise tonight at 9pm. going to meet at the maccas underground carpark just incase it rains.

hope some of yous can make it.

Top Bottom